How to Switch between Multiple Wallets?
(Note: The following tutorial applies to v4.5.0 and above.)
1. Open TronLink and tap the switch icon at the upper left corner on Home to enter the "Select Wallet" screen.
2. You can find all your wallets in "Select Wallet", including the following four types:
2.1 Recent: The three wallets that you used most recently are pinned here so that you can easily locate and switch between them;
2.2 Hot Wallet: Wallets connected to the Internet, whose opposite is cold wallets (wallets not connected to the Internet);
2.3 Hardware Wallet: Ledger X Hardware Wallet is currently supported;
2.4 Watch-Only Wallet: Enter an on-chain address and you can view the assets, transaction history, and other information of the account (address). You can also approve transactions using watch-only wallets and cold wallets.
The screen is shown below. You can find the wallet type you want by tapping the buttons on the bottom right corner.
3. Some hot wallets are tagged as Non-HD, which means they are imported through private keys or keystore in TronLink. For more information, please see: What Are HD Wallets and Related Wallets?
4. At the upper right of the screen, there is a search box where you can enter an account name or an address to find the wallet you need.
5. Tap the wallet you would like to switch to and you will be directed to the home screen of the chosen wallet.