1. What Is Multi-Signature?
- A multi-signature transaction requires at least two digital signatures to complete. Single-signature transactions are more common, where only one digital signature is needed to complete the transaction.
- Multi-signature is widely used in multi-party asset management, since it ensures that a transaction can only be completed when the number of signatures meets the requirement, which makes it more convenient and secure for this purpose..
- Users are required to set up a permission group to give other addresses access to the [multi-signature account] before initiating a multi-signature transaction. To learn more about how to set multi-signature permission, please refer to Multi-Signature Tutorial.
2. How to Use Multi-Signature Unstaking in TronLink App?
1. Click on "Multisig Unstaking" to initiate a multi-signature unstaking.
2. Enter the multi-signature account you wish to unstake;
- You may select one from the list of accounts under control, you can also type or scan a QR code to enter the address;
- Make sure you have the permission to unstake this account (required permission: Owner Permission, or “TRX Unfreeze” permission under Active Permission).
- Enter the order you wish to unstake;
- You can unstake up to 5 orders each time;
4. After you confirm to submit the transaction, go to Multi-Signature Settings;
- Select the permission group you want to use;
- Set the period of expiration time for this signature, which should be no longer than 24 hours. (Other members of your selected permission group must sign prior to the expiration time defined, otherwise this multi-signature transaction will fail).
5. Upon completion, you can view this multi-signature transaction and its status in “Wallet Details” > “Multi-Signature Transaction”.
Article is closed for comments.